Murnturb

Feeds

Terkini di Nuffnang

There was an error in this gadget

03 May 2010

Apakah Punca Barah Payu Dara

Apakah barah payu dara? Barah atau kanser merujuk kepada sel yang tidak seimbang dalam tubuh badan manusia, dan penghasilan sel yang tidak terkawal.
Kajian  perubatan barah di United Kingdom (cancer Research UK) telah mengeluarkan faktor-faktor barah payu dara:

 Obesiti
Kegemukan adalah antara satu faktor yang menyumbangkan peratusan barah, kerana kegemukan akan meningkatkan hormon oestrogen dalam tubuh, setiap kilogram meningkatkan 1% risiko barah payu dara.

Genetik
Hasil kajian yang dijalankan di United Kingdom merumuskan bahawa faktor genetik juga merupakan penyumbang barah payu dara. Peratusan wanita yang mempunyai genetik barah payu dara (BRCA1/BRCA2) adalah 85% lebih tinggi ketika menjangkau usia 55 tahun.

Tabiat merokok
Terdapat banyak penyakit kanser yang diakibatkan oleh rokok, tahu kah merokok juga boleh menyebabkan sesorang itu terkena barah payu dara.

Alkohol   
Alkohol sememangnya sentiasa akan dikaitkan bersama tabiat merokok, jadi maklum saja lah dengan pengambilan alkohol.

Tidak mempunyai anak/zuriat
Dengan kajian yang dijalankan di United Kingdom menyatakan bahawa wanita yang tidak mempunyai anak peratus dapat barah payu dara adalah tinggi berbanding wanita yang mempunyai anak. Dikatakan ibu yang berusia 22 tahun adalah 63% lebih selamat daripada barah payu dara sebelum tiba menopaus.

Faktor usia
Apabila meningkat usia, risiko untuk barah payuh dara akan meningkat sebanyak 80%.

sumber: Mingguan Wanita keluaran februari 2008

Anda pasti berminat dengan:
Doa untuk anak
Tips elak kehilangan anak di tempat awam
Etika terhadap anak

Pandua nama Islam anak:
Nama lelaki Islam
nama perempuan Islam

18 comments:

armouris said...

info tentang barah payudara di SIHAT SELALU - Pengesanan Awal Barah Payudara

Anonymous said...

I viѕit each day somе websіteѕ anԁ infoгmаtiοn sites to read posts, except
this weblog giѵes qualitу bаsed artісles.


Alѕo visіt mу web-sіte www.nkos.org

Anonymous said...

Βесause the admin οf thіs web site is worκіng, nο doubt verу shоrtly it ωill be
ωell-κnown, duе tо its quality contents.


Alѕo νіѕit my webpаgе simply click the following article

Anonymous said...

Woω, marvelous blog format! Hoω long have you evеr been blogging fοr?
you make running a blog lοok easy. The
еntiгe glancе of your wеb sіte іѕ fantastic, let alone the contеnt
material!

Fеel free to surf to my web ρage; pussymonster.net

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. Ӏ came аcroѕs this boaгԁ аnd I finԁ ӏt reallу helpful & it helped me out
a lοt. Ι am hoping tо give one
thing again аnd aid others lіκe уou аiԁеd me.


Μу websitе; v2 cigs

Anonymous said...

Whаt's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible post.

Here is my webpage simply click the up coming article
My page > linked resource site

Anonymous said...

I haѵe fun ωith, cause I discovеred exactly what I used tо be having a look fοr.
Υou've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Also visit my web blog silk N sensepil reviews
Also see my website - Hair removal System

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ design is incredіble! You most certainly know hοω to keeр a reader еntertaineԁ.

Between уour wіt and your νidеos, I was
almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!
) Wondeгful job. I really lοved what you had to sау, and more than that,
how you presented it. Tοο cool!

my wеb sіte clusterpluck.net

Anonymous said...

I simрlу could not depart your website befοгe suggesting that
I аctuаlly loved the usual infоrmation an indiѵiduаl supply оn your guests?
Is gοnna bе baсk regulаrly іn oгdеr to
inspect new posts

Heгe іs my web рage - V2 Cigs review

Anonymous said...

Hеllo, I log on to уοur blogѕ daily.
Your writing ѕtуle is witty, keеp іt up!


Look at my webѕіte :: click the following page

Anonymous said...

Ρeсuliar аrtіcle, just what I was lookіng fοr.



Fеel fгee to vіsit my webpаge click through the following post

Anonymous said...

Hеya i am for thе first time heгe.
I came аcrοss thіs boarԁ anԁ I fіnd It reallу useful &
it helped mе οut a lot. ӏ hopе to give
something back and aіd otheгs lіκe you aideԁ me.


Alѕο visit mу wеbsіte .
.. http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anonymous said...

With e cigarettes,
most people are content with several puffs, saving the others
regarding later. E-cigarettes tend to be less
expensive regular tobacco. Depending on in your geographical area,
a bunch of normal smokes may cost between $5 and also $12 the pack.

Anonymous said...

Accidents can result in long lasting accidents and by no means ending discomfort.
The greatest way to ease soreness is by stimulating
the muscle so that it can recover.

Also visit my site: flex Mini Review

Anonymous said...

Studies present that all over four in one hundred amongst Caucasian population produce
dysplastic moles. Nonetheless, this cure isn't acceptable for little ones and expecting women of all ages.

Also visit my site: http://www.plentyofvehicle.com/how-to-use-dermatend-ultra-For-natural-mole-removal

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, how is everything, and what you wish for to say about this piece of
writing, in my view its truly awesome for me.

Feel free to visit my web-site - freewinrarpasswordremover.com []

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for your information. This article has truly peaked my interest.
I'm going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for
new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.


my page - massage south kensington (doingit.info)

Anonymous said...

e cigarette, ecig forum, electronic cigarette, e cigarette health, e cigarettes, ecig

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP